Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Valuation...That Slippery Slope

Thank you to Luis at A2VC for providing this interesting tid bit of data. This comes to us from PWC-Thomson Venture Economics-NVCA-Money Tree Survey. Here we are looking at VC valuations for early stage companies before investment and the investment amount. So a company appears to fall in the pre-money valuation range of $8 to $26MM before landing a Series A. Perhaps a difficult milestone for a bio-pharma start-up to achieve and all the more reason to work hard to build out a Colorado Life Sciences Angel Network.


NVCA Survey Data Posted by Hello

2 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Suitable blog, its very good. I liked the site its
from so much I have to visit it again! I surf the web
for blogs like yours in my spare time.
It may look like it was hard work, but my plastic surgery procedure blog was simple.

job opportunitya said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
It may look like it was hard work, but my plastic surgery loan blog was simple.