Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sunday Non Sequitur


I have been spending a little time this Sunday evening working to spruce up the sidebar, mission statement, and permanently embed the Colorado Bioscience movie; for I feel this ten minute film is a wonderful resource and should be easily accessible.

There are some regular readers of this blog, to those of you I am as thankful as amazed by your readership…tonight however, I am particularly interested in hearing from those who do not use an RSS aggregator to subscribe to RSS feeds. If you are not aggregating content via RSS you simply are not acquiring your web content as fast, fresh and efficiently as possible. Send me an email and I’ll show you how to enter the RSS-age, it is free, fast and easy.

Finally, I have been searching high and low for other blogs who focus on bio, business and the business of bio. If you know of any please send the links my way. Thank you!

No comments: