Sunday, May 06, 2007

Off To The Races...


Arrived in Boston, well actually I am couch surfing in Cambridge. Could not be more excited to get going. Unfortunately the Cambridge BioBus and Human Genome Trail tour has been canceled. Disappointed about that but what can you do. Instead I will get registered and already have my first meeting slated for Sunday afternoon. If the timing works out I will try and do the Human Genome Trail myself, from Harvard Square to Central Square to Kendall Square. Ping me with an SMS @ 303.902.4413 if you are interested in joining me on this self guided tour Sunday afternoon.

While in town I plan to follow an IP trail from Colorado to Archemix. If you work there or have any contacts there may I trouble you for an intro? Thank you much! More on that later. Pushing 2:00am, need some shut-eye…

No comments: