If you were unable to make it to the wonderful Colorado Medical Device Symposium on 22 August, not to worry, it can come to you now via podcast. Here is the first session moderated by the very talented Mr. Andrew Gano, MBA, licensing associate with the University Colorado Technology Transfer Office. Andrew not only orchestrated the half-day event but was also kind enough to allocate some time to me to record an intro.
Here in Part I we will listen to panel #1 Working with Academia in Developing Early Stage Medical Device Technologies. Panelists include:
- David Allen, University Colorado TTO
- John Poate, Colorado School of Mines R&TT
- Todd Headley, Colorado State Universtiy CSURF
- Carley Pavelka, University Denver IP&TT
- Brad Brockbank, National Jewish IP&TCP