Monday, November 05, 2007

Had To Tell Someone!


Since architecting CLSDF some 2 and-a-half years ago and enjoying the ups and downs of the ride since launching one rule of thumb I’ve been adhering to is to keep my personal life out of the blog, for who cares what movie I saw over the weekend or where I took my dog hiking. Relevant content is king in order to keep readers coming back…stay on course is a CLSDF mantra.

Well today we take a slight diversion from the path. First I would like to extend my infinite thanks and appreciation to a loyal and sophisticated readership who I take great pleasure in interacting with, so please…keep your comments coming!

Now to step off…I’ve questioned many decisions I’ve made throughout my life, big and small, good and bad, but this past weekend I unquestionably made the best decision…that is to ask Robin to marry me. For the past almost nine years this woman has taught me, supported me, loved me, our relationship is a gift, conscious bliss, never to be taken for granted.

I can not contain my excitement and had to tell the world or rather shout it out here at CLSDF. So when she said yes or rather “of course” I presented her with these two carrots…

4 comments:

Adam said...

Thank you so very much for all of the congratulatory well wishes!

Steve Connolly said...

Congratulations Adam! from your facebook profile I thought this was a done deal... any girl would be proud of that ring!

Steve

Adam said...

Thanks Steve. Much appreciated!

theconsultant said...

wow. I should not have expected anything less. What a classy, cute, and perfectly metaphorical statement of love. Two carrots take root in fertile ground, grow together (fertilizer, natural or otherwise helps). Both are carmelized into a sweet, nutritious side dish to a much bigger meal (you see were this is going...) then eaten up together with gusto for the pleasure of all diners. Tanti Auguri, Adamo, You had better send me an invite. Bless you.