Wednesday, May 07, 2008

BIO2008 + Twitter = Follow Me @arubenstein


Though still over a month away I am gearing up for BI0 2008 and yes blogging is part of the plan however, I will be posting ‘tweets’ via Twitter documenting my live experiences throughout the entire conference, as opposed to regular blog posts that I will get to at the end of the days. Twitter is a micro-blog; it allows for very short posts yet is extremely quick & easy to use. If interested, take a look at this video (if reading this post in email or RSS feed you will have to cruise on over to http://CLSDF.com to view it) for a quick explanation of Twitter. If so moved go and set up an account at http://twitter.com be sure to follow me @arubenstein and send a tweet if you wish for me to follow you back. As BIO approaches I will talk more about how to make accessing Twitter even simpler and easier than the web browser offering. Stay tuned...


Twitter in Plain English from leelefever on Vimeo.

*NOTE* Take a look at the new Boulder Biotech Company Tree (HERE)!
*NOTE* Read the new eBook CLSDF 2007 - What's In A Year? (HERE)!

If you enjoyed this post get free email or RSS updates (here).

No comments: