Friday, May 25, 2007

Happy Birthday CLSDF!


I can not believe it has been two years since I stumbled into this blogging thing. Needless to say how rewarding it has been, just wish there was more time to allocate to posting. In year 3 I hope to derive a more consistent content output protocol.

A present to myself is to spruce up the side-bar which I have already begun doing and have also added the Lijit widget to aggregate my web content. Also, time permitting, this year I hope to create a new site that provides a one-stop destination for all of my content such as CLSDF, OnBioVC, FBBi, home-page, MySpace, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, etc.

I have made it easier than ever to have the CLSDF content delivered hot off the press to your email inbox by simply adding your email address to the box and click to subscribe. It could not be easier to keep up with Colorado Life Science Deal Flow.


Thank you to all of the folks who are currently subscribing to my feed either by email or via RSS!

Many more twists and turns to come in year-3, stay tuned...And please let me know your thoughts on anything and everything under the Colorado life science sun. Get a hold of me at arubenstein@rnaventures.com

No comments: