Thursday, February 21, 2008

VC Wear: Andrew Hyde, Entrepreneur[^n]


There is nothing quite like waking up and laughing. This morning a quick 5:30am scan of my RSS reader landed me on my friend and founder of StartUp Weekend Andrew Hyde’s blog where I read about his latest endeavor, Venture Capital Wear: Clothing for the Top 2/20% of the Population, the tag line had me rolling but when I saw the first shirt offered I nearly fell out of my seat. At $100 per shirt I am unfortunately priced out of the intended demographic, happily it sounds as if a few shirts have been purchased in the first 24 hours of being in business. If you have a few moments to spare and are looking for a laugh take a look at i) the VC Wear site (here) and ii) the very funny VC Wear powerpoint investor slide deck (here).

***NOTE*** Take a look at the new Boulder Biotech Company Tree (HERE)!
***NOTE*** Read the new eBook CLSDF 2007 - What's In A Year? (HERE)!

If you enjoyed this post get free email or RSS updates (here).

No comments: